1. I do, but I am not sure where they are.
2. Here, take a look...as you show them your digital camera and scroll through the perfect shots you took, sharing them on a 2" screen.
3. They are on the computer, but I cant find them.
The question to ask yourself is " why do I bother to take photos if I cannot enjoy and share them"?
Back to Tecki Tuesday. The main idea was to have a regular day assigned where we could all gather, have a Tecki Tip, work on our photos and projects and just enjoy a nice night out. What has it developed into? All of those, plus more! I believe in the regularity of our Tecki Tuesdays...as some weeks you just cant make it and that is ok too. Just think, if you can make it one night a month you have 12 nights of working on your projects. Isnt that better than none at all?
Ok, what do you need?
1. A computer. It is much easier with a laptop computer, thats for sure. But if you dont, why not come and find out what we are doing and when you go home you have a new lesson, questions answered and are ready to work on your own home computer.
2. Creative Memories makes two programs for your photos. Memory Manager ($39.95) sorts, organizes and edits your photos. Storybook Creator software for PC or SBC Studio software for MAC (each $64.95) is where you create your projects. Projects range from 4x6 photos, to mugs and t-shirts. If you can come up with an idea, we can find a way in your own software to make it happen.
Tecki Tuesdays always FREE, and are Tuesday nights from 7-10 pm.
Come when you can, and leave a little Teckier.
18600 124th Ave N
Dayton, MN 55327
Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. ~Henry Ford