Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day Eighty Nine

How is it possible that the older I get, the faster the years roll on by me?  That sounds like something my parents told me years ago, that the older you get the faster time flies...well I have decided that it is TRUE!  Or else they have me so convinced through the brainwashing of my younger days.  Either way, there is a new year coming in just a few days.  What to do about it?  I decided that today would be a good day to start creating calendars for 2011.  I also decided that since the time flies so fast, that I would start with December of 2011 since 2010 was so fresh in my mind.  I started with a pre-designed template for the calendar and added just a couple of touches to it...to personalize it a bit more.

My two favorite things about the Creative Memories calendars are that the 12x12 page print can be taken off ( it is perforated), and put right into an album after the month is finished, and that the calendar cells can be edited just by a click to add a photo, or sticker.  It will automatically adjust.  HOW COOL!!!

After a full season of creating photo gifts and the reactions I saw in my family and friends I am a firm believer in Creative Memories products.  Meaningful gifts such as photo books, scrapbook projects, framed page prints, custom mugs and more are right at your fingertips.  You can do it and I would be honored to help!  Here are a few photos from Christmas and the gifts I have told you about.


Start something meaningful in the new year...start sharing your memories and helping others share theirs with Creative Memories.  THIS is family, and the heart of your home.  It is the best gift you can give yourself, that also gives to others in so many ways.  Take the time to value your memories, photos and family time. 


Todays quote:

Each day comes bearing its own gifts.  Untie the ribbons.  ~Ruth Ann Schabacker

No comments:

Post a Comment