Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day Seventy Nine

WAHOO!  Finally, back on track for blogging in the mornings.  My holidays are BUSY days!  That is a great thing overall, as I am having so much fun.  The schedule gets super full though and sometimes things get pushed back.  I just knew that getting up early today would mean starting the laundry at 5, and getting my web stuff right where I needed it to be. 

Today, I am inspired...and it started out so early that I guess I might be too tired to know better.  Getting back on track is the theme of my fave song right now.  I hope you enjoy it! 



Feeling overwhelmed with the holidays?  I suggested something to my friend the other day, and it is something I will be doing myself tomorrow...sit back, and look at what is most important about the season...First, Jesus Christ.  Just do it, put him back into your Christmas.  It is afterall, a celebration of his birth.  Next, give to your family!  Time, smiles,  hugs, love.  Sure, it is about gifts too for kiddos, but showing them that they are a priority over making others think you are the amazing supermom that bakes etc means more.  And last, remember to energize with the things that matter.  If you need quiet time to yourself, take ten minutes to make sure you get it.  If you really love to sing, get to church and spend the time belting out the holiday carols.  Give you, what you need!  It is hard to shine when your finish is dull:)

Watch the video and share what makes you shine...Get up, and make a difference today!

Have a fabulous Saturday everyone. 
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment