Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day Seventy

Tonight is just another Thursday, right?  NOT!!!  I had the best time hanging out at the Ladies Night Out here in Champlin, MN at the Lane True Value store.  What made it amazing to me??? 

GREAT vendors that I will share with you.
Awesome people at Lane True Value.
FUN pets that came in for treats.
Super customers that loved learning about new ideas.

Here are the pages from tonight.  First, some of the vendors.  Then some of the puppies...it was a fun night!




It was really fun to create these pages in minutes to share with those attending.  Do you have a vendor event coming up soon?  Or just have some favorite photos?  Let me know about it.  I would love to help inspire you with amazing projects created in our Storybook Creator Software.  Remember, you can do it, and I will help.  This is my full time job and I love it! 

Now, I am just 20 days away from the end of my first 30 days full time as a Creative Memories consultant and I keep getting asked how it is going.  I absolutely LOVE IT!  I have to say that with 2 plus weeks left, I still have lots of sales to achieve, but I believe it will  happen.  Having deadlines helps me push myself.  Knowing what I expect to happen and what needs to be completed...and with that in mind, here is one more extra cool bonus just for you this week:)

My alltime FAVE frames, our EVERYDAY DISPLAY is the wow gift for you, or family and friends.  You can use them for so many things.  I have Christmas photo cards in one, affirmations for our kids in another, and calendar with clipped embellishments on another.  These are super displays and for my preferred CM friends your price is just $47!  That is a savings of $5...Local?  I will deliver these to you in days, and I even have a few in stock.  Email me your orders to ensure holiday delivery.


Todays Quote:


How long a minute is, depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.  ~Zall's Second Law

No comments:

Post a Comment