Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day Sixty Four

Day two of a wet basement and what is the good news?  Well, at 4:15 this morning there was not much to smile about.  Honestly, it took about 5 minutes to shake off the tired crabbies and say to myself that this is not a big deal.  Yes, today it flooded again!  EWWW! 

I think it is natural to start with the negative thought, as that is the hardest struggle.  I mean really, the basement was wet again and it was not fun...but it was much faster this time getting the attitude to change.  That is what matters, how fast we can turn the negative into positive.  That positive attitude is what gets you through the hard stuff, and what you show to others.  My kids did not see the crabby 5 minutes, they saw the "it will be allright" attitude.  THAT is what matters, what they learn from each situation.

Today I share another cool mug that I created with the Creative Memories Storybook Creator software.  This is a  great photo that my hubby took while on vaca with our son this fall.  Today, the meaning to me is to " see the forest through the trees".  I am choosing to do that myself, and look to the positive. Enjoy what is in front of you, in all that you do!   That's my plan today:)

Today, when there are challenges in my day I am going to remember this mug and look at how I might inspire someone with a good attitude...it could be my kids, hubby or me.  Keep smiling!!!

Now, onto todays Creative Memories solutions...you know you have photos, what are you doing with them?

YOU BET!!! Jingle Deals are still here
through the December 6th! 
Creative Memories Jingle Deals can be seen here

JINGLE DEALS
Call me for meaningful quick ideas!

I love to help...

PLUS my bonus gifts: 
The 12 days of Christmas FREE GIFTS
From: Me
To: You

Traditional Scrapbookers, purchase $30 in pages and protectors, receive a
FREE Tape Refill ($5.50) Value!
Digital Divas, download $30 in content and your next addition or embellishment is on me!  ($5.95 or $6.95 value) Just email and let me know what you would like...FREE IS FUN FOR EVERYONE!
Shop online and wrap up something for yourself!
Please email or call to reserve today's bonus gift! 

You may pass this along to a friend, and when THEY spend just $50  you will receive another $5 in freebies!  It is SO fun to give during the holidays:)

Todays Quote:

Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win.  ~Jonathan Kozel

No comments:

Post a Comment