Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day Seventy Two

Minnesnowta.  Seriously, that is what we call it here and this is why.  I will share some photos first, then create a layout with digital.  Here  you go!






Hubby and I traveled to pick up our daughter for her Christmas break.  We drove the usual 5 hours which turned out to be 8.5 hours and wow, what a ride.  We lost our ability to see with the truckers passing, and I worked on my storybooks right in the truck.  I think the idea is to be prepared, and do things that need to be done not just things that you want to be done.  Funny huh???

What's cool about using Storybook to create with in the car? That was a long time to be in the truck and it was really nice to be able to work on holiday gifts.  Can't do that with every digital book writing software.  Now, its all done and I can go online to order...working offline is the best perk of the Storybook software. 

Todays quote:
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.  ~Milton Berle

No comments:

Post a Comment