Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day Eighty Two

WOW!  Eight days left in the first 90...how exciting is that?  The big debut is coming of what I have accomplished, what was hard, and how I got where I did just by putting my efforts into this plan. 

Planning is only part of success though.  Planning is great for realizing how to do something, but first there needs to be an idea of what has to get done.  What is the goal?  How can we get there?  Again, I say its like taking a trip and you dont know where to.  You can have all of the good maps in the world, but without knowing your direction how are you going to get there?  AAA cant even help with that one...

This weekend, I got a phone call from my Mom.  She asked for help.  Why is that weird?  Well , you just have to know  my Mom.  She doesnt ask for anything, even when we offer again and again.  What can you do with a Mom like this?  Wait, and when she does ask just do it.  Well, she asked for help getting the house ready for Christmas this weekend when we will all be over there to celebrate the day together.  I grabbed my three daughters, and with cookie dough ready to go we took off for Minneapolis.  We got there, and while the big girls set up the tree with decorations, Maddie and I took to the kitchen to bake.  We mixed the dough at home so there would be very little mess to deal with after.  Mom took a nap, the Christmas music was on and when she woke up the cookies were ready.  We sat them down for cookies and tea right in front of the fireplace.  Of course I had my camera all ready to take these photos.  It was a wonderful day!!!




I loved making these pages of the day.  The photo behind is actually the Christmas tree all decorated.  I love it!  No really, I love it.

Watch out next week, there are going to be some amazing offers made here on my blog ONLY!  You will want to check back daily.  Tonight is Tecki Tuesday, remember to come so I can help you create an unforgettable photo gift for Christmas or whatever you are celebrating in your life.

Visit my Creative Memories site and find out how I can help you with photo solutions.  Didnt know you needed solutions?  I can help with that too:)

Todays quote:

Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.  They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.  ~Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment