Friday, December 17, 2010

Day Seventy Eight

Wahoo!  Just when I was praying for some more fun team members, I got a call from a dear friend from  years ago...she has been wondering how Creative Memories is going and joined the next day!   How exciting is that???  I am grateful for friends, including those that have been out of our lives for a bit. It is so good to have her back in my days:)

Is there someone that you could reach out to?  Has someone been on your mind lately?  If there is a way, reach out today and maybe  you can bring a big smile to a friend from the past...or one that is just in need of some kindness.  Can you make a difference???

Today I met up with a friend for breakfast, and she when chatting about being super busy...maybe too busy to finish Christmas cards.  ( she makes her own)  So, we decided to sit down and create something quick and personal right in Targets cafeteria.  Ten minutes later, we had this all ready for her greeting and photo.  She will email those to me and I can add them, just email the finished to her and she can  upload over the net to Costco.  WOW!  She really loved the Storybook Creator.  This is what we came up with.

Now, if you need some help...I will take care of you.  Those of you needing design for your holiday cards quick?  Email me and we can design in MY program.  It is my gift to you.  Remember, you can do it and I will help.  Happy Holidays!

Give yourself an amazing gift this year...Purchase Creative Memories Storybook Creator software and really enjoy making cool stuff!  FIND OUT MORE HERE!


Todays quote:

We can do no great things, only small things with great love.  ~Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment