Friday, December 10, 2010

Day Seventy One

My dear friend Carol sent me a message, saying that if I showed her how to decorate the
EVERYDAY DISPLAY frames, that it would help a great deal...so I spent a little time after dinner today playing with some of the photos I had printed out to show you how fun it can be.  These frames are canvas covered high quality magnet boards, and so simple to create with.  I used a
PHOTO DISPLAY DECORATION KIT to make the fun backgrounds and used stickers too.

If you are looking for that WOW gift, then you found it...Give as a blank frame, or decorate with a theme like new baby, homewarming, wedding, graduation, adoption, just about any reason to celebrate can be enjoyed a little more with one of the EVERYDAY DISPLAY frames.  Remember, you can do it and I will help.  Now onto the theme of the night. 

I used a cute snowy theme for the page print above, and why you might ask?  Minnesota, and specifically where I live in Dayton is looking to add another 15 inches of snow by noon tomorrow.  Yes, I said 15 inches of snow.  Oh boy!  I love snow, but this will really make travel almost impossible, and may mean power outages and more.  What can you do about it?  Tomorrow morning, we take off for 6 hours ( at least) in the truck on our way to pick up our daughter from college.  I am bringing my computer for that time will be fun to use on my photo projects.  SBC is on my computer, so I wont have to be online to create and sort. 

Preparing for something big like a snowstorm is necessary.  We make lists, check them twice...ok that part was just for the fun of it but we do make lists.  If you know something can be overwhelming, why not break it down into little tasks so that you can still succeed in the end? 

That is the goal afterall, to achieve success in all that we do.  Everyone has goals, they just might not call them that.  Someone in school might want to graduate someday.  Someone at work, has things to complete by the end of the shift or project date...and even someone pregnant has the goal of a healthy baby.  Goals are all around us, and being prepared and taking baby steps to get there can help complete them.

What are your goals?  Personal...business...what means the most to you this season?  Are you aware of what you want to work towards?  Do you have that goal written down?  Have you shared it with anyone? 

This weekend, while I am shoveling and probably making cocoa too I will keep in touch with my own goals.  The goal of making Unit Leader with Creative Memories, the goal of making my holiday gifts with my Storybook Creator program, and the goal of sharing what I love to do with others.

Todays Quote:

Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.  ~Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment