Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day Ninety

WHEW!  Writing that this is day Ninty is exciting for me.  I am ready to assess the progress, and the details for my business over the past 90 days.  Today is the last day to work it before I make my decisions about how CM has influenced my life in many ways.  Today, today today...and on January 1st you will DEFINITELY want to check back on my blog here.  That is a day you will not want to miss!!!

Sharing my friend Heathers promo book, which is a great little 7x5 softcover book that is very simple to carry around and show off  your business.  Here are a few photos of her amazing Button Bling Things jewelry to show you. 




Storybooks really do tell a story.  They can be used for family, business promotions, presentations, celebrations...the possibilities are endless!  And by the way, they start at just $17.95 each.

As today is day 90 for me, I want to  thank you for following my journey.  Thanks for an amazing 2010! If you love free stuff...here is my gift to you.

Buy Creative Memories Digital ll ~ Get TWO $39.95 photo books free, Storybook Creator, Memory Manager, plus digital content. Hurry, I only have 5 extra codes to give out! (btw, I have an additional $700 valued gift for you.) Send me a message to start 2011 in a new creative way.


Get the Digital ll Collection here



Todays Quote:

All the so-called "secrets of success" will not work unless you do.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment