Monday, December 20, 2010

Day Eighty One


Tonight I am sharing our family photo card, designed by my girls and just imagine...$16 for 50 cards ( 6x7.5) including envelopes that are foil lined.  WOW!  Did you know that when you mail cards, even photo cards they do not have to be the small size for one stamp?  These photo cards cost the same to mail as a 4 x 8 business card envie.  It is a great way to share your family photos this season.

I think that there are times in our lives when we just have to go with the flow.  Some days you are meant to swim upstream, and others it is simply best to ride the current.  Where did you find yourself today?  And are you OK with that? 

I definitely rode the current today which is hard to do.  I knew what I wanted to accomplish, and not all of it happened yet.  Is it a tough realization to let that happen?  Yeah, and sometimes I feel a bit defeated.  For me, it is ok...If I did my best, then I am proud of my efforts.  If I did not?  Then I can allow myself to feel it.  The overall message?  Get back up!  Do it all over again and it will improve next time.  Again, I say watch the video of my fave song by Toby Mac. 



Todays Quote:
Pain is inevitable.  Suffering is optional.  ~M. Kathleen Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment