Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day Eighty Three


Isn't it cute???  It is a page print from a storybook...yes, you can print the pages out on your computer, or at a store that prints like Walgreens, Costco or CVS pharmacy...but I did not make this one.

A couple of weeks ago, Maddie my 12 year old daughter asked to learn the Storybook Creator software as she wanted to write about our kitty, Purrfect.  I had put off showing her the software for a long time.  I dont know why, I guess maybe I thought it would be a lot to learn for her.  There are endless possibilities to the program and I was not sure how it would go.  Well, silly me.  Maddie took off with the program, picked a pre-designed theme for a 7x5 softcover storybook and in just 1 hour she had 22 pages and a whole book complete with photo cover!  GO MADDIE GO! 

What did I think would happen?  I thought it would be overwhelming to her, and that it would take a long time.  How is that different than when I teach adults how to use it?  Again I say, silly me for pre-judging her abilities.  And, I need to remember that just picking a pre-designed book really is a quick and painless option!  Wanna try it too?  I have the most amazing special for you. 

Get Creative Memories Digital 2 collection and I am gifting you an extra $39.95 book code!  That is $80 worth of hard cover storybooks, the award winning Storybook Creator software, Memory Manager photo solution software, digital content to play with and all for only $129!!! ( plus tax and ship) Hurry, I only have 5 extra codes to give out and just sold the first one tonight while writing this post. 




Yes, so easy that a kid can do it.  That is what I tell people all the time when they are scared to try our software.  I totally understand that it is intimidating to try something new, especially when you are not sure about how tecki you can be.  I felt the same way...and that is exactly why we train you on the software FREE of charge.  Sure, if you want to try on your own you can.  There are tutorials, trainings, and helping areas on my Creative Memories website here GET HELP WITH CM but if you need more help, I want you to know that you can count on me to be there.  I love to help!  And that is exactly what Tecki Tuesday is about.  Click on the page link above to learn more.

Todays quote:
Every day is an opportunity to make a new happy ending.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment