Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day Sixty Nine

So today, I was thinking how busy my week was.  For example, this morning it was out the door at 7:10, meeting til 9:30, appointment at 10:00, another at 2:00, dinner and a concert for trombone playing son at 7:00, phone apppointment at 9:30 and in between all of that two cars broken down.  Really??? 

What that means to me a few things.  First, I chose to be busy and I am grateful.  Business is not really business if you dont have the busy in it, right? Second, it would be best to plan better for emergencies like broken cars, but I am TOTALLY grateful for wonderful mechanics and trustworthy auto shops.  (Thanks Darwins Transmission and Auto Service) And third, it is all about a positive attitude at the end of a busy day. 

What are you grateful for today?  Is it the health that you have, or friends that care enough to do simple things for you that make your day?  I think its a blend of the above.  A phone call, a helping hand, a surprise gift.  How can we reach out to more people, especially when some do not handle the busy days as well as others?  Are you feeling overwhelmed by it all??? 

Therapy for me is simple.  Take the time to appreciate, and count the blessings.  Also, find some creative time, whether that is card games or watching movies.  Using your mind in ways that help it to enjoy your down time help with the busy times.  Today I am sharing another cool way to use the software that I love. 

Do you have someone coming to Christmas with the family?  And is this person someone you would love to "show up"?   If you want the WOW gift this time, contact me.  I have really enjoying showing our EVERYDAY DISPLAY frames and this is why...they are different when each person decorates them! 

One more thing to share today...if you are looking to have a great collection of photo solututions, check them all out here.  PHOTO SOLUTIONS COLLECTIONS

You can do it, and I will help!

Todays quote:

He who fails to plan, plans to fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment