Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day Seventy Seven

Projects, get your projects...just ask for help and it is yours!  Yesterday, a friend was looking to have 14 Christmas stockings embroidered with the names of her friends and family on them.  She tried a few embroiderers, but they would not take the job with the fuzzy finish of the stockings.  She really wants those names on them.  I asked her if a cute tag for each with the names on it would work...and then by her smile I knew that I had to help.  Just let me help, I told Terri...

I opened a pre-designed page in my Storybook Creator software and quickly added the names, in a cute font.  Then I finished each by adding dimension to make the letters "pop".  Here is one of the finished tags!


So how much would something like this be worth to you if you were desperate for 14 custom tags?  How about $2.25 total...Boy, was Terri pleased, and by the way?  These 4x6 prints were ready in just 35 minutes to pick up at the local CVS, just a block from her work. 

Do you need some good ideas?  I can help...lets make it work for you. 



Todays quote:
Character is what emerges from all the little things you were too busy to do yesterday, but did anyway.  ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

No comments:

Post a Comment