Monday, December 13, 2010

Day Seventy Four

Creativity...sometimes you just need a little help.  I love to create, but love having tools that really make it neat and clean.  The Creative Cuts template system by Creative Memories makes it all easy!  check it out.


Just 12 days til Christmas and I am super excited to share with you today...I will personally gift wrap your items so you can put them right under the tree:)  Here is todays special, at an additional savings of $10. 

What is it and how does it work? 
Just watch the video to the right  ------->>>>
By the way, my price for you and your friends is just $39.95 but you must hurry, and must order through me directly.  Local delivery is available and I will save you shipping if you choose that option.

All additional Creative Cuts and Custom Cutting System purchases will be discounted 15%.  Gifts for you, and for all of your papercrafting, scrapbooking friends!  Now, you can afford to get them all at a great price!


***

Today is Monday, and I just love Mondays!  There is so much potential for a great week.  And I am celebrating it.  Today my own attitude will set the pace for my family and  those that I interact with.  Will I choose to be happy?  How about overwhelmed?  I think a positive attitude will help move everything in a great direction and with optimism.  Can a person choose to be "up" and make it happen?  I believe it can be.

Today, two things come to mind.  First, believing is the beginning of achieving.  It is hard to get to  a goal when you are not facing the direction of it...and second, motivate yourself enough to get started.  Even the longest walk starts with one step.  If you dont start walking, how are you ever going to get there???

Find your reasons, and make it happen.  Smile, and shine for others and believe that anything can happen.  Remember, you are the person you have chosen to be:)

Todays quote:
Attitudes are contagious.  Are yours worth catching?  ~Dennis and Wendy Mannering

No comments:

Post a Comment