Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day Eighty Six

Merry Christmas to you!  We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and day, both filled with tons of photos.  Of course, that is the one thing you can be sure of...Annette will get the photos!  Here is one of my fave photos of the weekend so far.  And a story to go with it of course...
This is the gift I received from my dear hubby.  He brought it in and when I saw it, my thoughts immediately ran back to our fave holiday movie, A Christmas Story.  "It could be anything! "  And " Its fragile, thats French" came to mind...it was really fun wondering what it could be for a whole day.  Our family just loves that movie!!! 

What does it look like to you?  Do you have your mind made up of what it could, and could not be?   For me the potential of what it COULD be just had me smiling.  What does potential mean to you?  Have you ever decided that something could not be before even giving it a chance to succeed???  Has anyone ever done that to you?  Believe me, it has happened in my life. 

Tonight as we celebrate Jesus Christ birth, I am reminded of the potential of one little baby.  The impact of one new baby in the world did change everything.  Share the joy, and the potential of the season!

Todays quote:

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!  ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Okay so what was in your enormous package from your dear hubby? Was it everything you wanted and then some?

    Inky Huggz,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful 8 foot long coat rack! Just what I wanted. He is so good to me:)

    Hugs to you Missy!!

    ReplyDelete