Thursday, December 30, 2010

Consultants with Benefits

Rain, snow, storms...winter in Minnesota is so predictable...NOT!  I spent Wednesday afternoon shoveling my parents deck off, which had about three feet of snow so that todays big snowfall ( expected to be 20 more inches) would not mean wet walls in the house.  It was a busy day, as my sister was in town and I got to visit with her at the same time.  After that, I came home and made dinner early so that I could attend a lovely dinner with my CM sisters!  Thanks Mindy, it was amazing and such a blessing to be invited!  Well, while waiting to take off, I thought I would check my emails.  SURPRISE again!  Yesterday I got a wondeful email from CM corporate letting me know that as a consultant, we are being given an additional 20% discount on some of our most popular items!  Well, how to pass that up??? I can't, and it is just SO cool that I am sharing my amazing specials with you...my awesome blog fans.

Savings of 20% on all of these items!  Hurry, sale ends tomorrow, December 31st at 10pm sharp!  This pricing is only available through me, and is limited in supply.  If you are looking for even MORE savings...signing up with Creative Memories gives you an additional 30% off your items, costs just $50 and when you activate in the first 30 days  you will receive that $50 right back.  Specials end tomorrow...

Reminisce Winter AdditionsCheerful Winter Additions
Reminisce Winter Addition ( traditional scrapbooking) $7.20
Cheerful Winter Addition ( traditional scrapbooking) $7.20
Daisy Messanger BagFull of Love BookHummingbird Tote
Full of Love book $15.96        Hummingbird Tote Bag $44      Daisy Messenger Laptop Bag $44
Click & Fill III CDStoryBook Creater Plus 3 CD
Storybook Creator Software $51.96
Creative Cuts BundleCreative Cuts Basic ShapesCreative Cuts Box

Creative Cuts Bundle $38.80
Creative Cuts Basic Shapes template $8
Creative Cuts Storage Box $20

Todays quote:


What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment