Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day Sixty Eight


This is one of my FAVORITE photos...and it is always on my fave list.  I use it all the time and know exactly  how to find it.  I sort by faves and it pops right up! 

That is the beauty of having tools like Memory Manager.

Now is the time to get organized with your digital photos, and scanned photos too.  Seriously, do you have photos or not?  And if you do, are they where you can find them? 

My hubby...I love him, and he loves his tools.  I think all guys do, but when the kids take them to work on remote control cars or real cars, sometimes the tools do not get returned.  Or worse, they are not the right tools and they get broken trying to use them anyway.  How does this help the task at hand???

Tools are great, if you know where they are and you put them to use.  The RIGHT tools are even BETTER! 

Memory Manager, the right tool at a GREAT price!  Remember, you can do it and I can help.

Todays quote:

When your life flashes before your eyes, make sure you've got plenty to watch.  ~Author unknown, from a television commercial


1 comment:

  1. great quote of the day!
    and you're right about MM being a great tool too :-)

    ReplyDelete