Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thanksgiving is in the air

Good morning!  Today I am feeling so very blessed and wanted to know if you are too.  Sharing blessings with others helps us to recognize all that we have.  Remember, it is about wanting what you have!

Today I am sharing a blessing...ADAM!  Our youngest son, he just turned 15 in October and I am so grateful for him. Adam is sweet, quiet and a serious thinker.  Looking back on these photos really makes my heart smile.  I am SO glad I took them , as he grew up so fast. 

Enjoy your photos!  And to learn more about taking simple but great photos, check out this awesome site HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH YOUR BABY.  I met and spent some time with Nick Kelsh in Minneapolis this summer.  He is all about getting those pics.  And quite entertaining as well!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment