Friday, May 20, 2011

Professional results

My little boy is growing up!  Yes, thats right...Mikey is graduating from High School in just two short weeks.  I am excited, but as a Mom looking back with smiles.  He is a GREAT kid I am super proud of.

Just two weeks ago, a good friend Joy Augeson took his senior photos and boy did he shine!  How I choose to showcase these professional photos looks awesome in predesigned pages from Creative Memories.  I picked the page, dragged in the photos and added text where it said to click and do that. 

8.5x11 Metal Photo Panel Product Credit

What can I do now?  Turn this into a digital storybook page, page print to display, graduation invites, metal or acrylic photo panel and more.  Need help to do this too?  We can make this in minutes with YOUR photos.  Get professional results you can be proud of...you CAN do it, and I will help.

Last minutes, just contact me for all of your photo consulting.  I have lots of ideas that just might make you smile:)  Lets make something with your memories today!

No comments:

Post a Comment