Monday, August 1, 2011

She was just a little girl

The time has gone by too quickly, and now my baby girl Sara is 20!  Today I am looking back on the years, and you know what?  I have never regretted having pictures to remember.  Sure, I might have complained that the processing was expensive, but does that matter now?  Nope.  Digital photos cost nothing to cherish.  Digital photos are free to take, and use.  Digital photos mean taking LOTS of shots to increase your choice of finished pictures. With phones on cameras, computers, and more there is really no reason NOT to take those photos.  Even digital cameras can be purchased for less than $50 now and will last years and years.

Sara, thanks for being the subject of my photos for 20 years.  Your amazing spirit, smiles and love shine through and through.  We celebrate you today sweetie.  And for 100 more years to come:)  I love you!

Now, seriously...do you have photos? You too can make a page like this in minutes even if you are not creative.  I have to say, I cheated...this is a pre-designed page.  Just pick the page you want, and drag the photo right into the frame.  Oh, btw the tech support is FREE!  I am a full time consultant and I am here to help.  Get the program half price in August.  Just click here to get started!

What are you waiting for?  Sara is 20 and that was the blink of an eye...its time to celebrate your life, your photos and your memories again!!!  You can do it, and I will coach you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment