Monday, March 28, 2011

Are your friends fun?

Happy Monday everyone.  I just love Mondays, and it drives some people crazy in my life...they just dont get it.  Thats ok:)  I get so excited about the start of a new week that the inspiration just explodes and the potential for another rockin week makes me smile...I want to share a fun photo with you today...it is a digital page from my Cancun trip in February!  This time spent with friends was so much FUN!



Today I have to ask, do you have FUN with your friends?  I mean do you really love being together?   Lately, I was listening to some training and wondered why everyone does not enjoy the home party circuit and have come to learn through chatting with friends that some parties are just not fun.   There are some that contain nothing but drama over one friends constant need for attention.  Others just cant let loose and enjoy the moment or the idea of trying something new.  Still more are so worried that they will be talked into buying something that the attendance can be zero. 

Well, I definitely hear you.  I hear that your concerns are valid and that sometimes it is true.  Not everyone loves to host home parties...and that is ok.  They are not turning down the direct seller personally, just the opportunity to host.  And who really misses out when that happens? 

Now I turn to the parties that are FUN!  Are your friends fun?  For example, if they were asked to bring a fun photo to share at a party, would they? Would they share the stories behind the photos?  If not, maybe it is time to put finding fun friends on  your to do list:)    Really, those stories connect stories and mean more sharing.  Think about this...if you heard a great story from someone, wouldn't you tell it over and over?

Today, I invite you to take a good look at the people you party with.  And when I say party, I mean home party.  Many photo parties contain themes such as Margueritas and Memories!   Now that would be fun.  Think of who would be fun to hang out with and invite them to party!  We could all benefit from a little more time with our friends!

Todays quote:

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"  ~Robin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment