Monday, March 7, 2011

Two minutes to a finished page

Planning is the key - point blank, if you don't have a plan you dont know how
to get to your destination.  Sometimes we have to check in with ourselves,  and
face the fact that success can be scary.  You can do it, and through planned
steps it will happen.  Start with two goals, one smaller and one great big
wonderful one...and then work at a pace you can realistically be committed to.

It is ok to adjust as you need to, just get started.

Today I am sharing a photo collection that I took this weekend.  I had been gifted with the families National Geographics for Christmas, so it was time to go and get them out of my parents home...at about a pound each, I carried them out 15-20 at a time.  First from the basement to the front door, and then from the front door to the car...down another full set of stairs.  Thank goodness they are all here in my home now, thanks to the help of my kids and hubby.  I love collections!!!

Storybook Creator predesigned pages made this page possible in just two minutes.  All I did was drag and drop the photos, and click to add text.  Storybook Creator is on sale now at a $20 savings...get it here and start sharing YOUR stories!

Storybook Creator for PC

SBC Studio for MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment