Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gettin Tecki with it!

Who loves free stuff?  I sure do, and at Tecki Tuesday you can get a free Tecki Tip card every week!  A lesson, fun people to hang out with and a tip card?  VERY cool!

Read about Tecki Tuesday by clicking the tab above, and join us as often as you can...

This morning I was so happy to get back to my networking group after a two week holiday break.  These are the people that believe in bringing business and people together, and they support by taking action.  Each of the people that I surround myself with definitely believe that people come before profit.  That is a VERY important outlook in business.  

Putting people first is one way that we can make this world a little better.  How many times do you see the greedy driver pushing people out of the way to get just one car length ahead?  Why?  What does that person neede in his life to maybe be a person that actually shares the road?  Or this one, have you been in line and someone kinda casually ends ahead of you?  You KNOW that they were behind you and it was so important to push ahead and be first that they forgot about being kind?  I think its time to set the example again.  One that comes about pretty well during the holidays, but then gets shoved onto the back burner. 

People first.  I ask you today " what can I do for you?"  It is about people, relationships and being a better person for it all.  I challenge you to do the same...find a way to make someone else come out ahead today:)

Todays quote:

I like her because she smiles at me and means it.  ~Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment