Monday, January 3, 2011

I love Mondays!

Happy first Monday of the new year.  2011 is going to be an amazing year and I am planning to make that happen here in my home.  It was not always like this of course...as raising 5 kids was super busy, and definitely not smiley every Monday morning.  Life moves like that though, as if not to bore us.  There are challenges, and difficulties that face us along with blessings and gifts.  Today, I am focusing on the good things, and I hope you do too.

Why is it so easy to lose motivation?  How can we be so hard on ourselves, and lose the faith it takes to believe?  I see that we need good people that support us without harsh words.  For those that are miserable will do just about anything to take you down with them.  Cutting back on the time spent with the smile suckers just means less time being negative and a better chance at turning your own attitude around.  A positive outlook is necessary to believe.  And it is a choice to be happy:)

Today, being the first REAL business day of 2011, I want to set the stage for success.  And I want to ask what you are working toward in 2011?  Have you set goals for your life, family, and businesses?  What do YOU want to achieve?  Here are a few goals of mine for the new year.

* To earn all four tiers of  the rewards for Showcase, the Creative Memories convention in Minneapolis.  What does that include?  First, you can earn the registration of $199.  Next,  you can earn $200 cash to spend!  Tier three is an additonal $200 cash, and the fourth tier is an extended hotel stay!  After just three weeks working toward it, I have achieved the first two tiers.  YAHOO!  And there is 6 months to do the next two, so I am going to work hard to achieve them too.

*  To build my Story Stars team to 50 amazing consultants!  We are on our way...is it time for you to learn more about being a Creative Memories consultant?  No experience necessary, just a belief that maybe this could work for you too.  Take a minute to read about it HERE!

* To lose 50 pounds - follow my blog 90 Days To Lose It and watch my progress...and start your own plan:)  We can do it, I absolutely believe that.

So, those are some of my goals, what are yours for the new  year?

I wanted to share this with you today.  It is a digital page I created in my CM Storybook Creator Software.  If you love photos, this program can help you organize your photos and create amazing projects.  I printed three copies, one for each of us.  And no, I do not print at home although you can...I cant beat the price of just ten cents a print at Walgreens or CVS pharmacy.  Imagine putting this into a cute frame and giving it as a gift?  Ok, not the photo of MY family, one of your own:)  Why not check out what Storybook Creator can help you do with your photos??? 

Download Storybook Creator for PC

Download  SBC studio for MAC

Ask me about getting it FREE! 

This one below is  my sister Julie, my Mom and me this Fall.  Julie comes really often from Atlanta to Minneapolis to check in on Mom and Dad.  I am SO glad as I get to see her often too.  Family is so important, whether they are blood relations or not.  Did you know that I am adopted?  I think the blond and blue features of my entire family are a dead giveaway!


Todays quote:

We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once.  ~Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment