Saturday, January 29, 2011

Who says you cant buy your friends?

The other day when the kids were out of school, I took my youngest daughter Madison and her friend to the MOA or Mall of America.  I also took about 400 photos there just to capture the day!  The girls rode on all of the rides that were open, and had a blast at Build-A-Bear too.  Yes, they bought their friends at the mall.

I think making new friends is one of the coolest part of being a Creative Memories Consultant.  I love meeting new people, and it does not matter where I go I am sure to talk to someone...how else would I be able to meet so many new friends?  Reaching out to groups and individuals is a big part of my life.  Heck, I have made friends in the aisle at the grocery store!

My lesson for the day?  Get out there, meet some people and spend the time enjoing them.  Investing in others is another way you can bless them, and be a part of something bigger than yourself.  Got kids?  Take photos of their friends and share them.  Got pets?  Why not go to the park with your dog and meet some others with the same interests you do?  The idea is to be a friend, and grow in your own life.

How did I make this page?  It is simple...I started with a predesigned page with Storybook Creator software and dragged in my photos, clicked to add words and saved it.  You can do it, and I will help...

Learn more about Storybook Creator and what it can help you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment