Thursday, January 6, 2011

Take better digital photos

Do you love photos?  There are so many wonderful stories in them.  When I have a camera in hand, I am inspired to capture those memories and know that I can enjoy them time and time again.  One of the main reasons I joined Creative Memories was to keep celebrating my photos.  Scrapbooking, whether traditional or digital is how I celebrate those memories.  What does that mean to me?  I guess I am a natural storyteller, and I love to share what I love with others.  When I create with my photos and my words ( journaling)  I feel like the memory is there to look back on, for anyone that wants to experience it.  Just a few weeks ago my Mother thanked me for taking all of the photos over the years.  That really touched me, and made me so glad that even though there were times that some family members did not want their photo taken, it was still important to get most of the shots.

Are you the one in your family or group that loves snapping photos? 



These days, there are so many digital ways to take a photo that there is no real excuse in not taking them....if you want to that is.  For those that would like to improve their photos, there is a way to get better results!

If you would like to learn more, do what I did!  Learn from the pro's, and be proud of the photos you take.  When you schedule your Photo Solutions Part with me, we will watch the Nick Kelsh's video " how to photograph your baby" and learn about taking better photos!  It made a huge difference in the results I am getting with mine.  Here is a quick clip to show you a little more.

Here is a link to the Nick Kelsh blog that I love...

Todays Quote:

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away.  ~Eudora Welty

No comments:

Post a Comment