Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day Fifty Nine

Crunch time!  My goals are in place, and they are coming together.  With just 90 days to prove to myself that I can make it my full time job to be a Creative Memories consultant, I am seeing the results happen.  YAY!

In the past 59 days, my Story Stars team has grown to 8.  My personal business has developed and we are near qualification to become a Creative Memories Unit.  My goal is to be promoted, earn the leadership trip to Cancun, and have our team qualified all by January 1st.  Like I said, its CRUNCH TIME!  There are 31 days left for the first 90 and I see it happening.

What are your goals?  Not just dreams, but goals that you are working toward everyday?  Who in your life is helping you to believe you can do it?  What do you need in order for them to happen?  It was VERY important to me that my goals are written down and in front of me.  I think it helps me stay focused and as they say " keep your eye on the prize."  With the holidays quickly approaching, it is important to stay on track.  What do you want to accomplish? 

Here is some fun from our Thanksgiving dinner just a few days ago...



Today, I was teaching scanning through our Memory Manager program.  I have to say that showing others how to use it is SO MUCH FUN!  Imagine, getting all of your vintage photos sorted, scanned and organized in the program.  And that is just the beginning...repairing the old ones is amazing too.  If you are looking for a great holiday gift, Memory Manager can help.  Who is the "keeper of the photos" in your family? 

Take a look at our Jingle Deals flyer and find out what you can do with CM this week!

Todays quote:

Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.  ~Janice Maeditere

No comments:

Post a Comment