Monday, November 1, 2010

Day Thirty Two

Where does the time go?  Over the weekend several things happened.  First, the kiddies are growing up and even our youngest Madison decided that at 12, she would not be dressing up for Halloween and trick or treating.  That was weird enough, but then I was scanning some old photos ( and backing them up) when I came across this cute one of Mikey and Sara about 15 years ago.  Seriously, 15 years???  Soon, these photos will be keeping me company, and my grandkids will be learning about their parents through them.

We were traveling to Michigan just about every year just like I did as a kid.  The kids were 6, 4, and 2 and Sara was really into movies and plays. The fave was The Little Rascals movie.  Sara totally took on the role of Darla and Mikey played any part that his sister directed him to.  The week was filled with clips from the movie, including one where 4 year old Sara sat on 2 year old Mikey's knee and they both sung to eachother. 

The thing I remember is taking all of those photos.  Now, 15 years later I am SO excited to put those photos back in place.  In our memories where we can all enjoy them again.  The stories are waiting to be retold!!!

This is a pre-designed page, so I just added the words where it said " click here to add text".  Can you do it?  Sure, but will you do it?  Not sure...that part is up to you.  There is still a lot of time left to make some amazing projects, books, scrapbooks etc for the holidays.  But dont stop there, do it for the memories.  Its not just about making the WOW gifts, its about adding something to your life that will be treasured by all.

You can do it, I know you can...and I am here to  help you along the way.  Contact me and lets get sharing!


Todays quote:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment