Friday, November 26, 2010

Day Fifty Eight

Today the official start of the 2010 Holiday Season begins...And I thought I would share the first of my special Christmas themed photo projects.

Black Friday kickoff is here with Creative Memories...check it all out and get up to $90 bonus free items!

SEE ALL OF THE JINGLE DEALS

Now, featuring yesterdays family photo...here it is!

How did I do this?  Its simple, with a page already set up in STORYBOOK CREATOR and a simple paper change.  Its digital, its now and it fits into real life.  And btw, it was about 2 minutes to create.

DOWNLOAD STORYBOOK CREATOR FOR PC

DOWNLOAD SBC STUDIO FOR MAC

Get current with your photos and get the  memories back into your life.  You can do it, and I can help.

We are off for the Mall of America to take photos of all the fun people...I challenge you to see what you can see today, and make a difference with your memories!

Todays Quote:

The future is always beginning now.  ~Mark Strand, Reasons for Moving

No comments:

Post a Comment