Monday, November 15, 2010

Day Forty Seven

Forty Seven, Rhymes with Heaven...and I have no idea why I said that...not yet anyway, but I know it will come to me.  Tonight I am posting late as I had a fabulous event full of amazing vendors today.  The event was called the Senior Shopping Extravaganza and was held at Calibre Chase apartments in Crystal.  I had the pleasure of bringing in some of my favorite vendors for this day and they were the most gracious women.  I truly feel blessed...here is a page print to thank them all for coming!  Josi, Kim and Myself somehow missed having photos.  I owe ya girls!!!  I am sharing a before and after version so that you can see what  a pre-designed page starts out as.  Then I adjust, add frames if I need to and change a few things.  Its still lightnening fast and I can actaully get things done!

See how cool it is?  The idea is to start with something if you are not feeling creative or are short on time.  Then add your photos and voila!  You can do it, and I will help.  GET STORYBOOK CREATOR

Now, onto Heaven.  I think it is really a personal attitude each day that determines how happy we are.  We have the choice to be happy or let the stinky stuff take us down, and choosing to enjoy life is rewarding.  Heaven is that peaceful, beautiful place of rest that will fulfill us after we are finished here on earth.  Why not grab a little bit of that now, right here and help to make it heavenly for others?  Sounds cliche?  Thats ok, I just want us all to stay in touch with our happy side!

Tecki Tuesday this week is going to be awesome as my friend Joe will be teaching us all about backing up our hard drives etc.   Joe is my computer guy!  Joe knows...and if you lose your info, he will do his best to retrieve it at a great price.  It is good to have people in your life that can help in a crisis...

Todays Quote:
You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.  ~Attributed to both Golda Meir and Indira Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment