Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Thirty Three

If I were to pick one cool thing about my job that  I love today, it is this...I work where I am!  Today was SO cool, as I was able to share with several new people just how amazing it is to create with Creative Memories, right in my own home!

This morning started out really great, with my friend Janet rolling up to bring me a smoothie, just because she is so sweet.  Janet and I were able to attend a fun event for the Blue Star Moms just two weeks ago.  Well, one of these awesome Moms was scheduled to come over and buy some old craft items I had.  She came this morning and we started to share about several things, including photos and Creative Memories.  At the end of a very nice conversation, this new friend is going to  help us find soldiers for the cards we are making at the Christian Fair.  How cool is that?  Thanks Sue!!!

Next, it was time for my new life insurance med test and the sweetest lady came over this afternoon.  We were chatting, and it turns out she has kids and loves to scrapbook.  But, she does not have time to do her traditional books right now.  I got to tell her about digital and it looks like something that could work for her! 

Creative Memories has photo solutions.  They really do, and I am happy to help you get going with them.  Why not you?  Why not today?  At least get started thinking about it...visit us tonight at Tecki Tuesday where we provide training, tips and teckniques.  Photos and Memories are better when revisited.  Find a way and make it a priority.  You tell your stories in a way that nobody else can...Big stories, little snippets.  Whatever in your life that you want to share...







This is one of my fave photos put into a predesigned page. A shredded wheat smile, just because.  I hope it makes you smile today! 


DOWNLOAD STORYBOOK CREATOR SOFTWARE

Todays quote:
"Happiness doesn't come from doing what we like to do but from liking what we have to do."
Wilferd Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment