Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day Sixty Two

Todays message is about believing.  You know that look, when the kiddies are peeking under the tree during the Christmas season and they are so faithful that the toys they want are wrapped up with love.  The excitement is almost overwhelming as they run down to open their gifts on Christmas morning and dump out their stockings.  I love the way they believe.  There is a sparkle in their eyes!!!  Ahhh, to be a kid again.

Today, I want to feel that way too.  Today is just 62 days into my plan and  I choose to believe that my goals are being achieved, but wishing is not enough.  They must be put into play and worked hard to achieve.  I have less than $100 left to achieve my goal of a free trip to Cancun!  Sales must be in by tonight and I am almost there...so I ask, what are your goals and who is helping to support them? 

Our team, the Story Stars is amazing! Full of wonderful consultants that love giving, and are a blessing to others.  These ladies have been working  hard and I am SO proud of them.  Now, that is support!

Please consider joining us in this adventure.  Creative Memories has it all in place, and believe me I did my homework.  For just $50 you too can be a STAR!  Learn more here...

Tonight, be sure to join us for a special Tecki Tuesday featuring CM software for MAC.  Its finally here!
See all of the cool downloads available for MAC users, and get some in time to create for Christmas.
7-10pm at Scrappin-n-Chattin


Todays Quote:

Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it.  ~Author Unknown

UPDATE!!!

Guess who is going to Cancun!!! 

You can do it too...jump on board now, get started learning all about how Creative Memories and our Story Stars team can help you succeed!  Give yourself a gift this Christmas and join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment