Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day Forty One

Wednesday mornings are super busy with my networking group starting before 8am, and appointments, calls and prep for the Christian Fair this weekend...Dont get me wrong, I love to be busy and look for more to add to my lists daily.  Well, driving along I noticed that the gas light in my van has been on for about 30 miles.  That might be pushing it a bit, so I knew it was time to fill up again...

Just like cars, people need to refuel when running low too.  Just think about all of the things you do for others, and how many times life can be thankless...that can be tough sometimes.  Its good to know what you need, and how to refuel those needs.  Being a great friend, Mom, Dad, worker, whichever we are takes energy...what do you need to add to your life in order to feel full?

It is so funny to me how my kids just crashed wherever they were as babies.  In the arms of caring family, in the carseat or just plain on the floor.  This photo is one of my faves as Adam just curled up and fell asleep...



I think that sometimes we have too much going on.  We are all working so hard to make it that we can miss whats right in front of us!  People, beauty, blessings.  They are all important things in our lives.  Give yourself permission to take a break and refuel today. 

Todays quote:

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.  ~Leo J. Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment