Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day Thirty Eight

Get it done...its easy to say but hard when you dont have the right tools in place.  Today is all about you.  Lets see if I can provide a solution for you and your projects/photos/gifts etc.

Home based businesses are growing at a tremendous rate.  Did you know that most of the home based businesses are run by women?  Direct sales is a huge percentage of those businesses where women are finding ways to work from home.  This is great for families, and for people who find it hard to leave for a regular 40 hour work week.  Commuting takes time, clothes and day care take money.  Yes, you still need clothes if you work from home, but business attire can be expensive.  Lets keep costs under control.

Working from home, I understand that there is a need for websites, blogs, and marketing through social sites such as Facebook and Twitter.  I hear from women and many times the idea of learning all of these things just takes the fun out of working from home.  I have some solutions for you that could benefit your job.

Did you know that Creative Memories provides income for over 10,000 consultants, and that they decide when they work?  Join and find out how you can get this too.

Would it surprise you to know that blogs like mine take about an hour to create, and are free through many companies?  I would be happy to help you get started...And if you would like a  professional website, I have friends that build them for just $99.  Now that is being connected!

Now, what can you do with Creative Memories Storybook Creator?  SBC is amazing to me, and I use it everyday.  SBC helps me to work on my own family photos with digital papers and embellishments.  I cant say enough how it is my desktop publishing software, personal photo fun center, scrapbook software, and now today it is my website builder.  Thats right, today I am working on my friend Kathie's website.  I am actually creating her site with the help of SBC.  Here is an example:




This is a calendar that will be added to a web page.  To add info to calendar cells just click on them and type.  Its that simple.  I am SO excited for her to see the calendar pages this morning that I am headed over early.  The photo behind the calendar is one of her store, and how cool is that to showcase her own place???

Seriously, I can tell you again and again how easy it is to do this.  Are you ready to learn?  SBC can be used in everyday life.  Promote your business, build your business, enjoy your promotional items again and personalize them.  And by the way, remember that I am here to help.

GET STORYBOOK CREATOR NOW

What are you waiting for?  Work from home, and promote right on your own computer.  Its possible, just believe it! 

Todays Quote:

No one ever excused his way to success.  ~Dave Del Dotto

No comments:

Post a Comment