Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day Fifty

Today I am missing my daughter Sara, who will be coming home for Thanksgiving next week.  I was looking through the photos to find the perfect one to blog about and came across this one.  It makes me smile to think of her smiling...in our backyard.  She might be a few hours away, but the memory of this day  jumped right back into my life when I saw the photo of her smiling back:)



Who are you remembering?  Who are you missing?  Is it time to reach out to them and let them know how you feel?  Today, I say to Sara " I love ya kid, and cant wait to see you next week".

Please remember to take lots of photos next week when gathering with family and friends.  Here are a few tips...

Make sure to read your camera manual before next Thursday!  Knowing what you are capable of gives you the confidence to succeed.  Practice now!

Take staged AND random photos...Like Grandma making gravy in the kitchen, and the kids coloring.  These might be your faves in the end.

Ask for help...there are lots of things that I have learned by looking on the internet.  There are photo clubs, and forums with the answers  YOU NEED!  Do it now, before Thanksgiving and the gathering with family and friends. 

I am available this Saturday to chat, either online or in person.  If you want to enjoy your photos a little more, lets learn together!  You could make amazing gifts to share this Christmastime.   Creative Memories has amazing help and is there for you.  As your consultant, I am here to help.  By the way, this is my full time job and I love it!  Your successes encourage me and your struggles teach me.  Lets do it together.  Find out how CM supports us all below.

GET THE SCOOP ON CREATIVE MEMORIES HELP ZONE

Todays Quote:

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.  ~Thornton Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment