Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day Fifty Three

Thanksgiving is coming and I am all about the blessings!  We have a big sheet of white paper on the end of the cupboards and we have been writing for about a month everytime someone thinks of a blessing.  Today I am sharing one of my fave photos from this fall, where my friend Bridget brought her Grandma to our Scrapbooking day at Scrappin-n-Chattin

Sometimes it is the little things that bring us back from being upset...and with the holidays coming, I definitely believe in noticing the blessings all around us.  This quick pre-designed page gives me something to print right out, and display for all to enjoy.  If you prefer, making a bunch of these and having Creative Memories print a Storybook is another great option.  Either way, please stop to smell the roses and take lots of photos!  Here is how you can get started creating right now, and remember that Tecki Tuesday will return after Thanksgiving on November 30th.  We will be introducing SBC Studio for MAC software...just what you have been waiting for!  You can do it, and I can help...


Todays Quote:


May you live as long as you want,
And never want as long as you live.
~Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment