Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day Fifty Two

Remember when you were in elementary school?  Can you think of your first grade teachers name?  How about the kids in your class?  What do you remember about those days now?

Well, I do remember my teacher as she was the most beautiful first grade teacher ever.  Mrs. Rasmussen was so perfect and I just loved her.  Looking back now, she helped to form my love for school and I am thankful for her kind spirit. 


I was scanning photos today and thought I would make this cute page from my first grade school photo.  Remember those white frames around the edges of the wallet photos?  Good times!!!  I made it with the page prints named SCHOOL DAYS  which is super easy to download and use.  Just add your photos and type.  Voila, old days remembered !!!

Who is making a difference in your life right now?  Everyone needs someone to let them know they are ok.  We all have opportunities to bless others, and be the Mrs. Rasmussen showing how kindness can be encouraging.  Are you doing what you can?  This holiday season, find a way to go OUT of your way.    You never know how much it can mean to a person struggling through the Christmas season.  Be a blessing!

Todays Quote:
A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment