Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day Forty Six

GOOD MORNING!  I am just flying high today as this weekend I was blessed to be a part of the Christian Fair at the River Center in St. Paul, MN.  I just love this event, where I sponsor the craft area and we make as many cards for soldiers as we can.  Our goal was 500 this year and with the snowfall, which brought in many less people, we were still able to complete 300 cards to be sent this holiday season!  It's a total God thing...Thank you to Rich and Lana for putting together this amazing show, and to all of the WONDEFUL volunteers who make it all happen...

So, today I am sharing the first page of the Christian Fair photos I have to create with.  My gosh, the faces of the Fair just rocked my world this weekend.  Here is a pre-designed page with some of the smiles.


I feel like today is the new start of something and I am SO excited about it...it has been 7 years since a bad accident that changed my life. Just like 7 years of bad luck following breaking a mirror, it feels like the curse is finally lifted.  I am half way through the first 90 days in my plan with CM.  With all of the wonderful people I met this weekend, it is no wonder I am feeling blessed today. 

Today is a day to be grateful.  No matter how small your blessings are, celebrate them.  My gosh, it did not cost a thing for me to create this digital page that I will look back on for years to come.  Celebrate the good things by keeping them in front of you.  Smiles are contagious!

Todays quote:

The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment