Monday, November 29, 2010

Day Sixty One

Happy Cyber Monday! 

I am so excited that you stopped by...Creative Memories fans, please enjoy a discount of 20% on your purchases with me today! 

All orders must be emailed to me or called into me today in order to be included in the special pricing...And be SURE to check out these JINGLE DEALS with Creative Memories.  Visit my site and find out more...but hurry to benefit from both my Cyber Monday special and the Jingle Deals special.

 SEE THE JINGLE DEALS SPECIAL



Black Friday was so much fun...I took three of my kids and friend to the Mall of America for this annual day of shopping deals.  The kids bought so much stuff and got the bargains they wanted.  I love that through it all they earned a bunch of the free passes to Nickelodeon Universe, which the MOA gives two passes per $250 spent that day.  I wonder who will get those for Christmas?  *wink* 

The girls loved having Mikey there to carry all of the packages too.  He said he was just there to be the muscle, but he really did like the mall food and rides too.  I think he found something to put under the tree when shopping at Sears too.  Remember that the joy of the season is about giving, and not just gifts.  We give more during the holidays, more of ourselves and more of our hearts.  Let's keep that spirit strong this season as we find time short, and schedules busy.  Share an extra smile today, on purpose!

For the digi page I am sharing today,  I used a photo of the BIG tree at the mall for the background on this page.  ANYTHING can be a background, paper or colors too.  Its easy and I can help.  Lets get you started while you can get the deals, and make the best WOW Christmas gifts ever.  These come from the heart, as they are made with your photos.  Imagine, your gifts getting those smiles that only memories can bring.  A mug created with vintage photos, a storybook telling your childhood stories.  All this and more can be yours with the Creative Memories Storybook program.  All of the memories can be organized as well with our Memory Manager.  Why not you?  Why not now?

Todays Quote:

You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment