Monday, November 8, 2010

Day Thirty Nine

Mondays...the start of a fresh week and what will I do with it? 

It appears that my days are super full, but not always for the best.  Have you ever made a list of things to do and found that there is not enough time in the day?  We all  have the same amount of hours everyday.  Why do some of us run out?  Besides the fact that I am probably a little ADD, I just keep adding things to the lists in life.  Being busy is good, and I love that part but I also want to be a success in what I work on.  Sooo....

Today its time to take a good look at what I do everyday, and see what can be done by someone else.  In addition, there are things that I think have to be done and clearly they are not a good use of my time.  Time is something we all wish we had more of, but looking at the day, if we did have more of it we would probably waste even more of it.  Too wordy?  Yep...sorry:)

Whats important to me?  People, and their stories.  They have amazing lives and I am so excited to meet with them.  I think today, in order to squeeze as many in this week as I can, I will be writing in my calendar scheduled times for them.   A few hours for a friend, customer, potential recruit will now be scheduled so that I can keep on track.  Time flies when you are having fun, and I definitely love what I do!

Whats on your mind as I bring up time shortages?  Did you know that Christmas is just about 50 days away?  How does that make you feel?  Stressed, happy, excited?  Take a good look at your own days, and find some time to do something that you love to do.  I guarantee it will be better than looking back at a busy life that was unfulfilling...

Save time.  Spend time, and live fully in the time you have.  Time flies anyway, why not jump on and enjoy the ride???

I encourage you to take a look today at the Memory Manager and Storybook Creator downloads.  The information can be read through quickly.  You can save time, energy and more.  I love it, and you can too.  Think of all the time you waste looking for photos that are lost in your boxes, or hard drive unorganized.  Do something for you today...maybe this is the gift that you need to put a little time back in your life:)

CREATIVE MEMORIES STORYBOOK CREATOR

CREATIVE MEMORIES MEMORY MANAGER

Ready to get started as a CM consultant and help others with their photo solutions? 
You can be a STORY STAR!

FIND OUT WHAT CM CONSULTANTS ENJOY

Remember that its YOUR time, and you can decide when is the right time...with 5 great kids, and busy days I sure love my job.  If you do, great...if not, lets talk.

While sorting and scanning photos this weekend I ran across a whole box full of Adam and his adorable baby days.  Enjoy his cute photo.  It is a photo of Adam with his Godmother Michelle.  They had so many great photos taken when he was little...I put the photo right into a pre-designed photo card template.  Done!

Todays quote:

Time is what we want most, but... what we use worst.  ~Willaim Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment