Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Five

Five Golden Days!

Looking back on my first five days full time with CM, I am wondering where the time went?   There is no doubt in my mind that time slips away during the day, no matter where you are working. just because I am sitting at my desk, or making phone calls does not mean that each minute is as effective as it can be.

So, how do I make my days more efficient, producing the best results?  Today it is time to schedule my days. Balance is the key, and my Mother always said " everything in moderation."  That means everything must be scheduled so that I do  not miss out on what needs to be done.    Creative time, team time, customer care time, it all has to fit into my new plan. I think it is time.

CM has an amazing training online.   I will first check out the recommendations they provide. One of the most common lessons business people repeat is to " work smarter, not harder".  There is absolutely no reason to start over when there could be perfectly good outlines to follow. 

Today I am sharing one of my favorite page prints with you, and the theme?  TIME~!  It sure flies.



Todays quote: 
 "Time is what we want most, but... what we use worst."  ~Willaim Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment