Friday, October 8, 2010

Day Seven

"MOM!  I need a birthday gift...and card too!"  My first thought is that we can make these for the birthday girl, but remembering how my kids value those cash gifts so much almost had be turning from the creative side.  I sat down with Maddie last night to start on her friends gift.  We decided to create one of our favorite things. A " name in a frame".  With so many unique names out there, it is tough to find something personalized.  I grew up with the name Annette, and the only thing with my name on it as a kid was a kitchen magnet.  Not the girly kind of personalization I would have loved as a young girl.  Here is what Maddies friend will receive tonight at the party, in a cute black photo frame of course.



Personalized, special, unique, one of a kind...these are all words that describe this gift from the heart.  That is really what giving is all about, and what I want my daughter to remember.  I just know Soli will love this!

Be unique, in whatever you do.  My goal today is to appreciate the special things that make each person individual, and to celebrate that!  And to encourage my kids to give of themselves in ways that nobody else can.  How cool is that?

Whether writing storybooks, making gifts and other projects or just organizing my photos, Creative Memories has given me the ability to personalize my memories.  The holidays are coming and with Storybook Creator Plus software you can make mugs, books, pages, and more. 
Click here  and be just Minutes to a creative solution

Todays quote:

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else”

No comments:

Post a Comment