Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day Thirty


Opening next week!!!

Today we are moving!  Ok, my family is moving our friends shop so technically we are moving...just not our stuff.  It will be a hard weekend, and we will be tired but that is ok.  We are helping our friends.
There are times in our lives where we have to think about what comes first.  Today it is people, before other things and wants...today it is not about us.  Remembering that helps to make us better examples to our kiddies.  They are helping all weekend, starting at 7:30 am.  Its cold and early too! 

I love the Storybook software for all it can help me do.  I guess it is a good friend to me and I depend on it. Books, gifts, and mugs are just a few of the things you can make.  What else can you do with the Storybook Creator program?  Check it out...I use the program for all of my designs including postcards, invitations, flyers and more. Click the link below, and get the demo version free or the full version today!


This is an example of a business postcard all designed through the Creative Memories Storybook Creator program.  My friend Bridget designed it for our friend Darwin and his big move in Golden Valley.  Visit the new shop and get amazing mechanical service on your vehicles, at a price that you can live with.

Todays quote:

Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.  ~William James

No comments:

Post a Comment