Monday, October 4, 2010

Day Four

This morning we welcome brand new Story Star Melinda!  We are all excited to have you be a part of our team success! We are here to help and are so happy you are here with us.

Today is Monday morning and I am all set to take on the challenge to make this business a success.  There is something amazing about Mondays.  Either we are happy to start a new week, or crabby about doing the same thing all over again.  Your Monday attitude is your choice.  I like to believe it is a smile day!

Today my new routine starts and the first thing on the agenda is of course a Monday meeting with Bridget, my CM Mama.  This is motivating for us both and a great way to start the week. We are accountable to eachother for the decisions we make in our businesses and its just more fun to succeed with others.  Todays tasks?  Checking progress on the trip chart, with points earned for business successes that will earn a trip to Cancun for myself and hubby. It will be just in time for our 25th anniversary!  This is a big goal, and one that must be measured in small steps and achievements along the way.  You can do it too. Whatever you are working toward in life, write the big goal out and the steps it will take to get there.  Tracking the steps makes it so much easier to apply and before you know it, you have hit the goal! 

Today I am sharing my business card, which is a 4 x 6 photo.  I am in the business of photos, so it is fun to use a photo to show off what the program can do.  It is easy to update ( I can just print out how many I need for the month at Walgreens or CVS) and is fun to change for the seasons too.  It is all in the
Storybook Creator software from Creative Memories!


Todays quote:

"Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."

Zig Zaglar

No comments:

Post a Comment