Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day Sixteen

I believe, I believe...

Have you ever seen the movie, "The Secret"?  I think it would be a really neat movie to show all middle schoolers and have them see just what they can do with the power to believe in themselves.  Today I am off for a wonderful day full of creative fun at my friend Becky's Gala.  She puts these into place twice a year and WOW!  60 women are coming this time to play all day.  Why is it a success?  Its all about Becky, and the way she hosts this event. 
Helping others to believe in themselves is the magic behind making a difference, to me anyway.  Today I am excited to learn, share, laugh and search for more creative fun than I can imagine...I believe.  Who can you help do the same???

Todays Quote:

Few really believe.  The most only believe that they believe or even make believe. 
~John Lancaster Spalding

No comments:

Post a Comment