Friday, October 22, 2010

Day Twenty Two


Can I just say...my kids are SO CUTE!  This is a photo I took years ago of our son Adam.  Today he is 14 years old.  14, and such a joy to me!  I took the time today to really watch Adam, and spend a little time with him.  It was really an eye opening experience.  Adam is an extraordinary child and really watching him taught me a lot about him. I want to do that more with my kids.  Thanks for sharing your day with me Adam!

So, when I sat down and grabbed this photo (btw, one of my faves) I wrote to him as my heart felt today.  It took very little time but it felt really good to do that and write to him on his birthday, the day we celebrate him alone.  Just like writing in a card, this is another way to express your feelings for someone.  When was the last time you really did that for someone???

Everyone knows that their kids are the cutest.  Everyone living has the chance to tell them so...are you sharing your heart in a way that they can look back on?  I sure hope so.

Hey, I dont have a lot of time either.  Playtime comes tomorrow at our once a month event.  Come and learn about the program...stay and play all day for just $15.  You can do this, and we will help.  Your family will thank you for investing the time in them.  Here is where we will be...


Have a blessed night!  Tell someone you love them today...

Todays Quote:

You don't choose your family.  They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. 

~Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment