Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Fourteen

Did you ever try to fit something into another something and it just would not fit???  Take for example dinner last night.  I had leftovers, and knew that the plastic container that I wanted to use would be the right size to keep them in.  So I grabbed the pan and slid in the food...until it slid over the top and slid onto the counter, and then onto the front of my clothes.  DUMB!  :)  Ok, so what could I do?  Following the frustration, and a few choice words for wearing white on pasta day, I thought about what I was trying to do and picked a different container!  One that fit, period.

I guess today's little lesson is about finding a way to make things fit.  You just can't force much in this life, and finding a way to make it work seems a little better.  Not as much fun sometimes, but really...do you want to fight to force something to work?  I think not.

Here is a a page print that I made this morning of my 13 year old Adam.  Read the page journaling and you can see how he loves rc cars and everything about them.  I made the page with a pre-designed page in the Discover Grunge papers which are perfect for boys and their toys!  I did move the photos about, and change to add a blue shadow behind the elements.I thought it added a lot and it is so easy once you know
what to do.


Ok, so today how about working to make things fit, instead of trying to force things to move for you...really, isnt it much easier to turn and go with the flow of river rather than fighting against the current and trying to go upstream?  Some of the rivers in my life have unbelievable current.  What about yours???

Todays quote:
The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.  ~Author Unknown


Remember that we train you each Tuesday night for free on our Memory Manager and Storybook Creator software or at any other time we can get together.  That is what being a consultant is to me...taking care of you and helping you grow as you work on your photo solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment