Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day Six

Have you ever joined a group like Weight Watchers?  These are groups of people with something in common, and they share progress as they work to achieve their goals.  They meet regularly, and support eachother as they work through challenges, offering ideas to one another.   One of the main reasons a program like that works so well is the accountability factor.  It works!  Someone else knows what you have set your mind to, and they can help to keep you on track.

One of the reasons to write this blog tracking my first 90 days as a full time CM consultant was accountability.  Writing your goals out, and tracking them along the way to your achievements helps to keep you aware of the time spent working toward them.  Making them public, well that helps too. 

Today, I am sharing a big goal that I have.  I am working to earn a CM trip to Cancun in February.  This will be just in time for our 25th wedding anniversary on Valentines Day 2011.  It would be SO fun to take my hubby away from the home life and share a very cool memory with him.   I have a chart with steps to follow, and the support I need in my CM sisters and company.  It is completely up to me to make it happen now.

This morning I am getting the word out.  Today is my first day in a networking group that I am visiting where other business people will share their businesses with me, and I can with them with ideas as well.  It is time to make my business public, and let everyone know that I am here to help them with their photo solutions while achieving my goals. 

Tips:

Find a goal buddy or group
Share your goals publicly
Track your progress

Today's Quote:

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."  ~Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment