Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day Twenty Eight

Halloween is one of my fave holidays, for the simple fact that anyone can be someone else.  Kids, adults, business people or someone out of work.  Halloween is a great escape from our everyday lives and sometimes we all need to get away.  My kids have dressed up as so many things and for years I had made cute costumes to match their idea of the perfect getup.  This is a great photo of Halloween 1999.  Maia was a hippie, Sara was a genie, Mikey was Jesse "the governor" Ventura ( he took off the pink feathered boa and bald cap), Adam was "Blue"  from Blues Clues and Maddie was Minnie Mouse. 


If you could be anyone but yourself for a day, who would it be?  I would love to know....leave me a comment today and you might just find yourself getting some blog candy!  Its a treat today along with some cool tricks...

Storybook Creator is the way I made this fast postcard photo. 

Visit my site and find out more!

Digitally, it can be a scrapbook page, photo postcard, invitation, or made into a mug, shirt, mousepad, and many more items.  Remember, I can help.  Remember that CM has the program to make these projects on your own computer.  Remember that with free digital training and a full service consultant, you can succeed!  If you are feeling like it today you would like to be somebody else, how about ask about joining my Story Stars team and being that person?

Todays Quote:

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.  ~Victor Frankl

No comments:

Post a Comment